Gypframe Gyplyner systems
BMD Supply a full range of Drywall Metal lining systems for use in projects where a wall or ceiling needs lining . Gypframe Gyplyner can be a quick and effective solution when lining out walls and ceilings.
There are advantages to installing drywall metal lining systems including :-
- The studs and plasterboard can provide an improved acoustic and thermal performance.
- Can make it easily line an existing internal concrete block or brick wall.
- Gyplyner is a quick and cost effective way of lining a wall.
- Metal liners are more resilient than using timber.
- Used to line unven walls to make a level flat surface.
- Can be easily used to line an existing ceiling for better acoustics.
- Useful when the covering of steel beams or columns is required.
Gypliner Components and their use
- Gl1 channel is manufactured in lengths of 2.4 m , 2.7 m , 3 m and 3.6m and is 45mm deep it is the main support channel to which the plasterboard is fixed.
- GL2 at 195 mm x 25 mmm these brackets connect the GL1 to the structure with a maximum stand off of 75 mm.
- GL3 is a connector to join 2 GL1 channels together should this be required.
- GL6 is a 170 mm x 44 mm timber connector for hanging the GL1 from timber joists.
- GL8 track in made in 3.6 m lengths and is 21mm wide. This is the ceiling track which retains the GL1 channel at wall abutment.
- GL9 Brackets 295 mm x 29 mm connect GL1 channel to the structure with a maximum stand off of 125 mm.
All of the Gypframe Gyplyner system range of products play their part in the installation of plasterboard linings on timber joists. Also on concrete soffits, masonry walls and steel beams and concrete column encasement.
For any information or prices on Gypframe Gyplyner or any other drywall metal products please do not hesitate to call our sales office.
Buy Gypframe Gypliner Systems at the best prices