Ecotherm Ecodeck Insulation
Ecotherm Ecodeck Insulation is a structural flat roof insulation made by Ecotherm insulation. Eco Deck is a specialist insulation material comprising of either a 6 mm plywood or 9 mm OSB timber sheet laminated to an Ecotherm standard insulation board. Eco-Deck can be used for new build applications as well as upgrading the thermal performance of an existing flat roof.
When installing Ecotherm Eco deck boards care should be taken when cutting to ensure the insulation makes a continuous joint when butted together. Appropriate Helical warm roof fixings should be used to secure the boards. Fixings should be placed at 300 mm spacings across the whole board. Ecodeck Fixings are not to be less than 10 mm from the edge of the board or less than 50 mm from a corner. Ecotherm Ecodeck is made in 2.4 m x 1.2 m sheets and comes in a variety of thicknesses. One of the most common thicknesses is 126mm which is almost always kept in stock.
Features of Ecotherm Ecodeck insulation board :-
- This high performance roof insulation is the foil backing which provide a high water vapour resistance.
- Has a compressive strength typically exceeds 150 KPa at 10% compression.
- Resists any attack by mould growth.
- Will not sag or shrink.
- Totally rot proof.
- Easy to install as a one fix application.
- Insulation has a thermal conductivity of 0.022W/mK .
- Plywood has a thermal conductivity of 0.14W/mK .
For further information on Ecotherm roof insulation please see the downloadable PDF or call our friendly sales office.
Ecotherm Ecodeck flat roof insulation
SIZE: 2400mm X 1200mm
PRODUCT INFORMATION:Ecotherm Ecodeck