Drywall Metal Stud and Track
BMD Supply a full range of Drywall Metal systems for use in building partition walls. Drywall Metal can be a quick and effective solution when building partition wall systems. With the track being laid along the floor and a parallel section along the ceiling you can then insert the vertical studs into the track. The Drywall stud is usually installed with a spacing of either 400 mm or 600 mm. This spacing provides a solid stable frame to attach the desired plasterboard. All components are screwed together with the appropriate drywall screws which come in various lengths. All of the components when installed correctly can provide a versatile solid partition wall.
There are advantages to installing drywall steel partitions including :-
- Partition walls can make it easy to channel services such as electrical cable and heating pipes.
- Metal studs are lighter than timber and so more can be moved around on site easier.
- Metal studs are usually far cheaper than the timber equivalent
- Drywall parts unless damaged are always straight unlike timber which can bend
- Drywall metal does not take on moisture like timber so is better for places such as bathrooms etc.
Stud and track are manufactured in various widths and lengths and depths to construct a suitable wall.
Track widths :- 52 mm ,72mm , 94 mm , 148 mm
Metal Track lengths :- 3 m
Drywall Track Depths :- 25 mm , 50mm
Stud widths :- 50mm , 70mm, 92 mm , 146 mm
Stud lengths :- 2.4 m , 2.7 m , 3 m , 3.6 m , 4.2 m , 5 m , 6 m
For any information or prices on Drywall metal stud and track please do not hesitate to call our sales office.
Buy Drywall Metal Stud and Track at the best prices