Fibreglass Loft Roll Insulation
There are many ways to insulate your loft and using Fibreglass loft roll insulation is probably one of the quickest and cheapest ways of doing this. We supply Knauf Earthwool which is a lot less irritant than standard Fibreglass. This makes it easier and less dangerous to handle when installing. For installation Generally you would install one layer to the depth of the roof joists. You would then cross layer over the top with another layer to get to around 270 mm-300 mm thick overall.
Our loft roll insulation comes perforated so that it can be split for insertion in between 600 mm or 400 mm joist spacing’s. Alternatively it can remain as a whole roll to roll out across to form the top layer. Knauf Earthwool loft roll comes in 2 different grades ‘40’ and ‘44’ which basically stands for the thermal conductivity of the product, as in 0.044W/mK and 0.040W/mK
Advantages of Knauf Earthwool fibreglass loft roll insulation
- Easy to handle and install as its lightweight and easy to cut.
- roof insulation that is environmentally friendly as it has Zero ozone depletion and zero global warming potential.
- totally odurless so will not make room smell
- loft insulation of a material that is totally rot proof
- fibreglass insulation that is a non hygroscopic material.
- attic insulation that will not sustain vermin.
- does not encourage the growth of mould and fungi or bacteria.
- offers a resistance to passage of water vapour that is negligible.
For prices on any of these loft insulation materials please call our sales office.
FIBREGLASS LOFT INSULATION
SPECIFICATION: 100mm – 270mm
PRODUCT INFORMATION: Loft roll Insulation